University of California, Irvine
The UC Irvine Institute for Clinical and Translational Science developed one case study of their work using the TSBM model:
University of Washington
The University of Washington Institute of Translational Health Sciences developed one case study of their work using the TSBM model:
In partnership with the Implementation Research Institute, the Translational Science Benefits Model project developed several products demonstrating how implementation science can improve health services and change communities. The case studies showcase the impact of IRI fellows’ and alums’ work and the impact of the IRI itself as a mentored network.
- Six TSBM Case Studies showcasing the impact of IRI fellows’ and alums’ work and the impact of the IRI itself as a mentored network. Each case study also links to an Impact Profile, a one-page summary of project impact.
- Increasing Access to Preventive Telehealth Services for Women Veterans
- Improving the Physical Health of Adults with Serious Mental Illness (SMI)
- Disseminating Evidence about Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- Developing Communication Strategies to Reduce Addiction Stigma
- Providing Integrated Support to Prevent and Treat Parental Substance Use
- Preventing Youth Suicide and Injury by Implementing a Secure Firearm Storage Program in Pediatric Primary Care
- IRI Impact Highlights 2021, a two-page summary of all six case studies
The Duke University Clinical & Translational Science Institute developed two case studies of their work using the TSBM model:
The Oregon Clinical & Translational Research Institute developed two case studies of their work using the TSBM model: