All nine tools in the Translating for Impact Toolkit are ready for you to use/pilot with your own research.
For the best user experience and the ability to save your progress, we recommend you download the forms and complete them in Acrobat Reader. Download the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
PLAN for impact
- Roadmap to Impact – Map out your plan to achieve impact
- Benefits 2×2– Identify and prioritize the benefits of your research
- Partner Mapper – Engage partners based on their influence and interests
- Team Manager – Identify team members and expertise necessary to achieve impact
TRACK progress towards impact
- Impact Tracker – Benchmark progress on metrics of impact
- Review, revisit, and retrieve information from tools in the plan step
DEMONSTRATE impact to others
- Product Navigator – Choose the impact product for your goal and audience
- Case Study Builder– Tell the story of your impact
- Impact Profile and PP Template– Summarize your impact in one page
- Dissemination Planner– Share your impact products
- Review, revisit, and retrieve information from tools in the plan and track steps
For help charting your path through the Translating for Impact toolkit, review and download the Toolkit Helper.